Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08699 GEL / TWD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,061 Lari (23,697 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (17 minutes ago)