Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07381 GEL / TWD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,861 Lari (38,766 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)