Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08421 GEL / TWD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,226 Lari (50,179 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)