Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07857 GEL / TWD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,036 Lari (25,908 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)