Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00733 GEL / NGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,693 Lari (231,015 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)