Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.611 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,946 Lari (RM3,183) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)