Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.601 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,061 Lari (RM6,761) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)