Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.559 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,032 Lari (RM3,632) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (42 minutes ago)