Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.584 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,054 Lari (RM6,942) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)