Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00064 GEL / KHR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,555 Lari (2,429,623 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)