Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 GEL / UGX
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,816 Lari (5,636,861 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)