Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 GEL / UGX
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,644 Lari (4,864,220 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)