Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 GEL / UGX
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,750 Lari (2,474,516 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)