Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09226 GEL / UAH
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,500 Lari (16,258₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)