Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09752 GEL / UAH
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,250 Lari (33,326₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)