Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40135 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,466 Lari (元3,654) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (42 minutes ago)