Cost of living comparison between Kaifeng, China and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34347 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,500 Lari (元7,279) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)