Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,612 Lari (2,486TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)