Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,588 Lari (2,348TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (38 minutes ago)