Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00676 GEL / NGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,584 Lari (234,523 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)