Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.658 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,774 Lari ($668) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)