Cost of living comparison between Kadoma, Zimbabwe and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.550 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,750 Lari ($1,471) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)