Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.473 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,610 Lari ($651) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)