Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21684 GEL / ZMW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,852 Lari (8,543 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)