Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25296 GEL / ZMW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,005 Lari (7,928 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)