Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26304 GEL / ZMW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,750 Lari (14,257 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)