Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04044 GEL / AFN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,964 Lari (98,016 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)