Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.774 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,805 Lari (R$ 2,333) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)