Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.706 GEL / SAR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,676 Lari (﷼ 2,373) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)