Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01969 GEL / SSP *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 38% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,212 Lari (112,299 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)