Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05864 GEL / DOP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,921 Lari (RD$ 66,870) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)