Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05074 GEL / DOP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,868 Lari (RD$ 36,815) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (41 minutes ago)