Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00817 GEL / NGN *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,324 Lari (407,146 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)