Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00859 GEL / NGN *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,800 Lari (442,236 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)