Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00728 GEL / NGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,748 Lari (240,001 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)