Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29004 GEL / SEK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,141 Lari (7,382 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)