Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,846 Lari (RM3,145) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)