Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.604 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,017 Lari (RM6,647) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)