Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,836 Lari (R$ 2,353) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)