Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00246 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,556 Lari (₩1,039,134) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)