Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,380 Lari (₩999,649) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)