Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11867 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,020 Lari (17,020 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)