Cost of living comparison between Jihlava, Czech Republic and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09353 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 17,837 Lari (190,711 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)