Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10604 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,399 Lari (41,481 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (26 minutes ago)