Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02261 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,704 Lari (₨75,373) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)