Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02546 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,723 Lari (₨67,687) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (43 minutes ago)