Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 51% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,271 Lari (3,219 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)