Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.014 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,795 Lari (€595) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)