Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.909 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,775 Lari (€610) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)