Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.994 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,913 Lari (€639) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)