Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,612 Lari (₩705,501) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)