Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.632 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,512 Lari (€1,334) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)