Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.690 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,583 Lari (€588) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)