Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,916 Lari (₩807,457) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)