Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,433 Lari (₩2,106,720) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)