Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04151 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,562 Lari (₨37,640) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Nantes costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)