Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03732 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,588 Lari (₨42,553) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)