Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03463 GEL / KGS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,898 Lari (54,824 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)