Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03795 GEL / KGS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,831 Lari (48,250 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)