Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03548 GEL / KGS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,819 Lari (51,275 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)