Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03561 GEL / KGS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,814 Lari (50,928 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)