Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03850 GEL / KGS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,988 Lari (51,641 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (38 minutes ago)