Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03671 GEL / KGS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,825 Lari (49,708 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)