Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,647 Lari (R$ 2,546) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)