Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.714 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,577 Lari (R$ 2,210) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)