Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49618 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,612 Lari (3,248TL) in Isparta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)