Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,408 Lari (4,934TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)