Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,736 Lari (﷼ 27,367,712) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (37 minutes ago)