Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,546 Lari (﷼ 43,043,889) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (20 minutes ago)