Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,604 Lari (﷼ 27,403,489) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)