Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.456 GEL / JOD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,892 Lari (Dinar 548) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)