Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.403 GEL / JOD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,781 Lari (Dinar 1,111) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)