Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.665 GEL / JOD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,884 Lari (Dinar 1,060) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)