Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.756 GEL / JOD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,051 Lari (Dinar 546) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)