Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.510 GEL / JOD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,902 Lari (Dinar 542) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)