Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.747 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,816 Lari (S/. 2,432) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)