Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.798 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,839 Lari (S/. 2,303) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)