Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,844 Lari (S/. 2,277) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (23 minutes ago)