Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00405 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,828 Lari (CH$451,169) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (41 minutes ago)