Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,471 Lari (RM5,814) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)