Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.568 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,698 Lari (RM6,510) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)