Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.632 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,614 Lari (€1,373) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)