Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.530 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 20,015 Lari (€7,911) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)