Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.936 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 50% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,098 Lari (€715) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)