Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.109 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,219 Lari (€714) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)