Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02164 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,531 Lari (¥209,347) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (23 minutes ago)