Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.436 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,693 Lari ($1,516) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)