Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00092 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,463 Lari (COL$3,768,587) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)