Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13906 GEL / EGP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,631 Lari (E£ 11,728) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)