Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38264 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,741 Lari (元9,776) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)