Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38200 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,602 Lari (元4,195) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)