Cost of living comparison between Huelva, Spain and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.529 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,137 Lari (€1,240) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)