Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08403 GEL / TWD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,865 Lari (22,199 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)