Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08356 GEL / TWD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,874 Lari (46,365 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)