Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08597 GEL / TWD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,851 Lari (21,531 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)